Tuesday, October 3, 2017

A Random Barn Near Chelsea

I had to help my mom get her drawings from Joe and Rosie's in Dexter first.  After that, we were thinking about heading over to O'Hare to do some planewatching but then I looked at Marine Traffic and I saw that the Sykes was going to be heading into Grand Haven later in the day.
 Since I had plenty of time to head over there, I ended up taking a less direct way of getting there.  This meant taking some of the more rural routes over.
 I liked the way that the sun was hitting this barn, so I decided to stop and take some pictures.
 I decided a more pulled out shot for this one.
As I drove a little further, I stumbled across this barn.  I liked the horse on the roof, it kind of reminded me of a horse from a Nintendo video game or something.

No comments: