Tuesday, May 25, 2010

At the Ann Arbor Train Station

A while ago, a friend of mine took the train from St. Louis back to Michigan and she said she was talking to the conductor who mentioned the train from San Francisco to Denver has one of the most beautiful views on trains that you can get. I did a little research and found out about a couple other train routes. One of those train routes is the Empire Builder which goes from Chicago to Seattle. Another one is the
Coast Starlight which goes from Seattle down to Los Angeles (or San Diego). The one mentioned above is the California Zephyr which goes from Chicago to San Francisco.

So after looking at pictures from them, I decided to take a train trip from all three. But I had to start somewhere, so my start is the Ann Arbor train station.

The Ticket Counter.

Just so you know where you are.

This is the train that will take me to Chicago.

No comments: