Monday, December 29, 2014

Some Shots of Detroit

After the game, I decided to head down to Detroit to catch a group of ships that I thought would be passing.  As it turned out, most of them decided to stop for either fuel or to drop of their cargo.
 As I was waiting for the ships, I decided to wander around Detroit a bit.  This is looking down Fort Street.
 A little further down Fort Street.
 I kind of like this shot.
 A shot of the Ambassador Bridge from where I was waiting for the ships.  It's not exactly one of the nicer spots to wait for a ship but it does give a pretty nice view.
 It stands at the current end of the River Walk.  If I've heard correctly, the River Walk may extend all the way to the Ambassador Bridge but I'm not sure of that.  If it did, that would be pretty cool.
 Another angle of downtown Detroit.
 Greektown.
A view of the Detroit skyline from Belle Isle.

No comments: