Monday, December 22, 2014

The Cuyahoga on the Cuyahoga River

I also saw that the Cuyahoga was unloading in Cleveland.  I was hoping that I would catch her as she left Cleveland.
 Just as I was about ready to leave, I saw that she was leaving, so I decided to wait in order to catch her as she left.  Here she waits patiently for a train to pass.
 It was kind of funny watching her because it seemed like she was revving her engines.  After the train passed, the Bridge lifted and she was on the move again.
 The Cuyahoga, Kathy Lynn and Stephen Roman in the same shot.
 The Kathy Lynn passed and the Cuyahoga was finally able to leave her namesake river.
 She's a beautiful ship but it looks like she could use some loving.
 But she's a hard working boat, so that's fine.
 I kind of like this shot.
 A shot of her pilothouse as she passed.
 Another shot as she was straight out.  It was pretty cool to be this close to the ships.
 A shot of her stack.  Even though the logo reminds me of the Blackhawks, I think it is pretty cool.
And the Cuyahoga heads towards Lake Erie.

It was pretty cool to watch ships from a different spot.  I will definitely have to come back to Cleveland for boatwatching.  It looks like there are plenty of spots where I can get some different angles and views. 

No comments: