Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Right Honorable Paul J. Martin Makes Two

The next ship was following the Capt. Henry Jackman fairly closely, so I decided to go back to where I started to catch her.
 Next up was the Right Honorable Paul J. Martin, like many of the ships these days, she's been on this blog before.  It has been a couple months since I've seen her though.
 She was heading up to the steel mill in Sault Ste. Marie.  I'm not sure what she was carrying though.
 An almost beam shot.  It's kind of a shame that I was shooting into the sun though.
 Once again, I headed up to the Blue Water Bridge to catch her as she passed.
 I missed the headshot though, but I do like this angle because it pretty much fills the frame.
 And another ship framed by the Blue Water Bridge.
 I kind of like this shot with the Bridge, clouds and everything else.
 A shot of her bow.
 Just in case you forgot which company she sails for.
 A shot of her pilothouse.
And she continues up Lake Huron.  Judging by AIS yesterday, it looked like it was a pretty rough night for her.

No comments: