Saturday, December 9, 2023

Catching the Mark W. Barker on a Nice Windy Day

 I looked at Marine Traffic today.  I didn't see too much stirring but I saw a ship I wouldn't mind catching coming down, so I decided to head out.  I had a little while.

First up was the Mark W. Barker.
I'm not sure where she was coming from.
But she was heading to Fairport which is in Ohio.
I think it is east Cleveland.
I wouldn't mind catching a ship there some day but it will have to wait.
It was a little on the windy side, so I was getting some nice bow spray.
I will have to admit, she is a pretty cool looking ship.
But a very functional looking ship.
Another bit of bow spray.
One more with my regular camera.
It wasn't too windy that I couldn't switch to my drone though.
But I kept it low.
That gave me some issues catching some of the next shots.
She continues down the river.
I like this shot.
And I switched back to my other camera for the next ship.


No comments: