Friday, December 22, 2023

The Return of An Old Friend at the Airport

 After catching my ships, I took a look at FlightRadar and saw that a plane I wanted to catch was coming in.  I ended up stopping briefly at the airport to catch it.

First up is a CRJ-900.
This one was coming up from Richmond, Virginia.
Next up was a 737.
This plane was coming up from Sarasota, Florida.
Then there was this plane.
It was a Cessna 421 Golden Eagle coming down from Pellston, Michigan.
Then there was a Spirit A320.
It was coming up from Tampa, Florida.
Then there was the A330.
It was coming in from Frankfurt, Germany.
One more shot.
And then there was the plane I was waiting for.
The Royal Jordanian 787 coming in from Amman, Jordan.
This is a 13 hour flight.
Sometimes they stop at Montreal before coming into Detroit.
It neat to see.
Hopefully I will see it a couple more times as I have the week off.


No comments: