Thursday, December 28, 2023

The Frontenac in Sarnia Today

 I thought that I was going to catch a ship heading up the Rouge River today but sadly that ship had to go to anchorage by Belle Isle.  I'm not sure if that was because the River was busy or foggy or both.  Either way, I didn't go there.  Then I saw that the Frontenac was heading upbound, so I headed up to Port Huron so that I could catch her.

Sadly, she ended up stopping Sarnia for some reason.  I can only assume that it was to fuel up.
I guess I was fortunate she stopped because I might have missed her anyway.
But this isn't quite the way I wanted to catch her.  Oh well.
It was a little on the foggy and misty side today as it there was a light rain on the way up there.  Fortunately, the rain stopped as I was up there.
I was able to get to a couple of different spots to catch her.
Sadly, I was losing my light.
After I left, she continued on her way to Thunder Bay.


No comments: