Saturday, December 16, 2023

The CSL Welland Makes a Pass

 It wasn't long before the next ship passed.

Sadly I was losing my light.  As I was taking pictures of this one, I noticed a dust spot and I had to clean the sensor a couple of times.  While I was doing that, I accidentally hit the "Format Card" button.
I didn't want to lose pictures from the American Spirit, but I wanted to get some pictures of this ship.
So I limited my shots of her to what I would normally post.
It worked out pretty well and I only lost some pictures of seagulls, so it wasn't too bad.
She makes the turn for the channel.
One more with my normal camera.
It was still petty calm so I switched to my drone.
The light was waning though and I'm not sure what ISO my drone goes to.
These pictures aren't too bad.
I notice a little blurring the "CSL Welland" on this one.
The almost beam shot.
The beam shot.
A stern shot as she heads out in to Lake Huron.
She is on her way to Thunder Bay.
There she will pick up a load of grain.


No comments: