Friday, December 22, 2023

The Federal Bristol Passes By

 So this is one of the ships I was hoping to catch.

The Federal Bristol was heading down from Calumet Harbor.
I presume that she has a load of grain from there.
She is heading to Sorel which is near Quebec City.
I assume she will unload whatever she is carrying in this load and pick up something there.
I assume from that point she will head somewhere overseas.
She kind of looks like she has a mouth.
As you can see, it was another misty day.  Fortunately, it wasn't raining.
She makes the turn for the rest of the channel.
I thought I would be seeing a pilot transfer.
But it's entirely possible this pilot will take her to the Welland Canal.
She looks kind of nice.
But definitely needs paint.
She passes Windsor.
I like this shot.
She passes under the Ambassador Bridge.
Centered.
Passes.
She continues down the river with the Gordie Howe Bridge in the background.


No comments: