Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Part of the Law Quad

I know I have posted about the Law Quad before, so I wont go into too much detail but it is definately one of my favorite buildings on campus. The architecture is fantastic because it reminds me of either something you'd see in England or a monastery. Since I had more light last night, I decided to wander towards the Law Quad before heading over to the Bell Tower.

This is the entrance at the northwest corner. It almost reminds me of a cloisters.

This is above the entrance, I'm not sure who the quote is attributable to though.

This is one of the gargoyles. If I remember correctly, he represents one of the faculty members at the time of building the law quad.

This is another of the gargoyles.

2 comments:

Srsly Me said...

Gargoyles! How very cool :-)

Mikoyan said...

Well sort of Gargoyles. Not sure what the proper term would be. But they are cool. I forget the day I actually discovered them....