Thursday, February 10, 2011

Frost...

On my phone is weather screen. So as I picked it up and looked at the temperature, it read -5 degrees Fahrenheit which is cold. And that's before the wind chill factor. So I stepped out into the car, it hesistated to start up and quite honestly I don't blame it because it like me would have preferred to be back in bed. Well, it started and off to work I went. As I was driving, I noticed the bits of frost on the plants so I decided to head to the back room at work.

The plants behind my plant didn't really disappoint as they had a nice coating of front on them. Not quite as nice as some of the plants I passed on the way in but beggars can't be choosers at times.

I really liked the look of this plant although it would have been a little better had it been in the sun instead of the shade.

I really like the frost on the grasses.

A better shot of them.

No comments: