Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Thousandth Post

Earlier this week, I saw that I was approaching my thousandth post and so I decided I wanted to do something special for it. I wanted to take pictures of the first two subjects I posted on...the Ypsilanti Water Tower and the Mackinac Bridge. The Water Tower was pretty easy.

The Ypsilanti Water Tower. And this is my first post that I included pictures in. I hope that in the 2 years I've been doing this, I've grown some in my photography. http://michiganexposures.blogspot.com/2009/01/ypsilanti-michigan.html

My second post dealt with the Mackinac Bridge.
http://michiganexposures.blogspot.com/2009/01/at-night-beauty-of-mackinaw-bridge.html

I think my shots are getting better.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Congratulations on your 1,000th post! Fabulous! Now - please? Consider getting published one of those nice coffee-table books with all your photography?

Anonymous said...

I never took a photography class, but the aesthetics and the artistic effect of your photos is definitely getting better IMO.