Saturday, November 21, 2015

A Snowy Wolverine in November

I was going to go over to the west side of the State today.  I thought that the Wilfred Skyes would be heading over to Grand Haven.  But she ended up going in and leaving under the cover of darkness, so it would have been pointless.  Then factor in that we were supposed to get slammed with snow.  I'm not a fan of driving during the first snow because it seems like people need that to remember.
 With that, I did decide that it would be a good day to catch the Wolverine.
 As you can see, there was a bit of snow today.  And it did look pretty nice.
 I kind of like the way the snow falls on the trees.
 It wasn't too long before the Wolverine appeared.  Sadly the snow was wet, so there wasn't too much blowing up.
 But it still looked pretty cool.
 One more shot of the train.
 And the depot.  I'm not really sure about this shot though.
 I had to get some groceries and then I headed over to Gallup Park to catch the eastbound train.
 I kind of liked this view a little better.  Especially with the sort of tunnel of trees.
I took a couple more shots but this was probably the best one of the bunch.

No comments: