Friday, November 13, 2015

Eastern Michigan Basketball Vs. Vermont

I ended up taking the day off today.  When I took the day off, I was thinking that I'd go photograph ships and then I remembered that Eastern Michigan had its opening game today, so I decided to head over there.  I'm actually starting to like photographing basketball more than football.  First of all, Eastern is generally in the games they are playing.  Second, there's more potential for some action shots.

Anyway it was pretty fun.  I'm only posting one picture here.  If you want to see more, go to Eagle Totem.
Most of the time, my favorite shots involve someone going to the basket but there's more to the game than that.  Here Ethan Alvano is trying to get a pass around the Vermont defenders.  For some reason, I really like this shot.

No comments: