Friday, November 27, 2015

Next Up, the Vitosha

For the next ship, I decided to head over to Riverside Park.  Someone said that they took down the "park closed" signs.  Well, the signs were down but the parking lot was still blocked by giant blocks.  And even if it weren't blocked off, it still looked kind of treacherous.  At anyrate, I wanted to catch the Westcott.
 Next on the list was the Vitosha.  She is owned by Navigation Martime Bulgare out of Varna, Bulgaria.  She is one of several salties that travel on the Great Lakes.
 I think the Westcott was transferring a pilot because I think I saw someone else in her when she returned.
 That happens fairly often on the Lakes though.
 Here she is set off against the Ambassador Bridge.
 She is also headed up to Thunder Bay, where she will pick up a load of grain to return to Europe.
One more shot of her.

No comments: