Saturday, January 30, 2016

A Stop at the Muskegon Lighthouse

I decided to head over to Muskegon first. 
 I think this is a channel marker and night a lighthouse.  It looked pretty cool with the ice attached to the side.
 I kind of liked how it was framed by the ice and snow on the shore.
 Surprisingly, the pier to this lighthouse was clear.  But I think that might have to do with the fact that is a breakwater outside of it.
 But that made for an easier trip to the lighthouse itself.
 Which was fine because I was happy with the lighting.
 And I was glad to get some shots looking up into the sky.
 Looking up at the lighthouse itself.

 I was trying to get some leading lines.
 I kind of like this shot.
 Some buoys sitting out for the winter.
 Kind of a shot of the NOAA station and a pair of their boats.
 Another shot of the channel marker.
And another of the lighthouse.

No comments: