Sunday, June 12, 2011

How Many Eagle Pictures Can a Person Take?

So I went up to my mom's again this weekend which of course meant a stop by the eagle's nest. Last time I went, I didn't have that much getting a picture of either of the eagles as they were up in the nest. I hoped that would be different this time.And it was, as one of the eagles was on the tree that was fairly close to the road. The sun was shining, so I had a shot for a decent picture.
I kind of like this shot as it is almost the classic eagle pose. The only thing that would make it better is if his wings were outstretched. Oh well.
I'm almost tempted to crop out the head for this eagle to get myself a version of the "o rly?" eagle.
And another classic pose for an eagle. A very regal looking pose.

2 comments:

Bigasshammm said...

Where is this "Eagle's Nest"?

Mikoyan said...

It is up by Bay City, Michigan. Can't tell you exact spot on here though.