Sunday, June 26, 2011

Some Flowers....

Some of these are wildflowers and some are not so wild. I'm not sure what kinds of flowers most of them are though but they are nice to look at.
This flower was found at a rest area as I headed up to my mom's. I kind of wish I knew what it is called as I kind of like the looks of it.
Another one that I wish I knew what it was. I think this may be a transplanted wildflower though. It looks vaguely familiar.
A more purplish shade of the flower in the first picture.
A pinkinsh flower.
This is a Canadian Anomone. This was by the spot where I normally see the eagle. Unfortunately, the eagle was not to be seen this weekend.
This was also in that spot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1, 3 and 4 look like Hydrangeas. #2 is a Hosta (if the leaves in the background are from the same plant).