Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Wolverine Again.....

Well it was time for one more train and that train was the Wolverine that would take me back to Ann Arbor and home. It was a long but fun journey to this point and I will definately do something similar next year although I think I will just pick a city and go there since I've seen the western routes I care to see.
A look at Chicago as we pull out of the city.
Another look at Chicago as we get a little further east.
Passing by a Canadian Pacific train. The Canadian Pacific was founded in 1871 as an attempt to connect the coasts of Canada.
Passing by a Norfolk-Southern engine.
Another Norfolk-Southern Engine.
The sun setting on Lake Michigan and the Michigan City Lighthouse. I tried to take a couple more pictures after this one but I didn't have enough light.

No comments: