Sunday, December 6, 2015

Algomarine in the Clearing Fog

As the day moved on, it seemed to start to clear up a bit.
 Although it was still a bit hazy, which is kind of like the future of the Algomarine.
 I keep hearing that the Algomarine is destined for the scrap heap.  Well that is probably true but I hope it's not too soon.  I don't remember if it was the Algomarine or Algosteel that is due for their 5 year inspection next year.
 If it is the Algomarine, that probably will seal her fate, especially with the new builds coming on line.
 It would be a shame if that were true because she's such a nice looking ship.
 So I guess I need to make sure I catch her when I can.
 Here she is framed by the Blue Water Bridge.
 And she makes her way to Lake Huron.
 A shot of her bow, as you can see, she is looking pretty rough.
 Another shot of her front.
 And her stack.
One more shot as she heads out into Lake Huron.

No comments: