Saturday, April 21, 2018

A Stop in Grand Haven

So my cousin's wife had her citizenship ceremony yesterday.  I wasn't able to meet them for the ceremony, but decided to head over to Grand Haven to meet them for dinner.
 While I was there, I figured I might as well take a couple pictures.  Sadly, I was shooting into the sun for many of them.
 the view of the lighthouse and range light.
 Another view of that.
 I ended up taking a walk down the pier.  It was actually a good feeling to do that.  Plus it let me get some pictures with the light instead of against the light.
 It was fairly busy on the pier with people enjoying the nice day.
 I kind of like the reflection in this shot.
 A shot of the cupola.
 Another shot.  Tried to get a shot with not so many people in it but I think that's impossible with this light.
One more shot of the pair.

We ended up going to dinner at a place called Mr. Scribs which is a pizza place and it was pretty good.

No comments: