Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Catching Up With Some Old Friends

I had to get gas on the way home tonight.  I decided to stop at the Speedway station on the corner of State and Ellsworth.  The nice thing about that gas station is that it gives a good vantage point for planes coming into Ann Arbor Airport.
 First up was this Cessna 152 that was doing touch and goes.  Like  I said, this airport gives a pretty good vantage point.
 This particular Cessna belongs to the Michigan Flyers and was built in 1977.
 The side shot.
 Next up was a Piper Cherokee Archer (PA-28).  This particular plane is equipped with Lycoming O-360 engine. 
 Another shot of the Cessna as it made another pass.
 Another straight on shot.
 I kind of wish that the Ann Arbor Airport was busier because I do like to catch general aviation planes.
 I kind of like the looks of this plane.
A straight on shot of the plane.

No comments: