Friday, August 18, 2017

Missing the Dreamliner

I decided to head over to Metro Airport tonight in order to catch the Royal Jordanian 787.  I almost made it.  I was at Middle Belt Road when I saw it coming in for a landing.  That means that I wasn't able to get a picture of it.  Hopefully  I can try to catch it on Tuesday.
 First up we have a Boeing 717 arriving from Gerald R. Ford Airport in Grand Rapids.  The total flight time is 42 minutes of which 15 minutes is spent taxiing on the ground.
 A Spirit Airlines A319 coming in for a landing after a trip from Seattle.  This trip is a little bit longer than the one from Grand Rapids.
 A 757-200 lands on 21L after a flight from Mexico City.
 An Embrear 175 arriving from O'Hare Airport.
 An MD-90 arrives from Atlanta.
 A CRJ-900 arriving from Madison, WI.
 Fed Ex 505 comes from Memphis every day but Monday.  I kind of liked the spot that I had tonight.  It was a spot I was using for a while until they started doing some work on Wick Road.  Now I have it back.
 While I like the head on angle, I like this one better.
 Air France 378 is the daily flight to Detroit from Paris on Air France.
 An MD-88 coming in from Milwaukee.
 Another angle of that plane.
 A 737 arrives from San Diego.
 I kind of like the mix of the sky.
 A CRJ-700 coming in from Birmingham, Alabama.
 Another CRJ-700 arriving from Chicago Midway.
 An Airbus A330 on final approach.
 This particular one was coming in from Beijing.
 A CRJ-200 coming from Packerland.
 An MD-90 flying in from the Mile High City.
 An MD-88 arrives from Windsor Locks, CT.
 This CRJ-200 was coming in from Delta County Airport in Escanaba, MI.
 Last up is another 757.
 This particular one was arriving from Seattle.
 I decided to post different angles of the plane as it came in.
And one last shot.

No comments: