These are a pair of churches in Ypsilanti.
The first church is the First United Methodist Church which was built in 1892. The inside was made according to the Akron plan which had the congregation spread out like a fan and allowed them to be closer to the minister.
This is one of the towers, it is in a gothic revival style.
This is one of the stained glass.
The second church is the first Presbyterian Church which was built in 1857. It was remodeled to its current configuration in 1899.