Saturday, May 7, 2011

And the Wolverines.....

Frequent visitors to this blog were probably asking, "Where are the wolverines?". There is no way that our friendly blogger would go to the Detroit Zoo and not take pictures of the wolverines. Those are his favorite animals. He always takes pictures of them.
Well, it almost didn't happen. When I first passed by the enclosure, the wolverine was in the back and sleeping in his hideout (or whatever you called it). As I was walking out, of course I had to stop and one of the wolverines was out and about. Here he was grooming himself.

It's funny, everytime I see the wolverine, he passes around the pen in about the same fashion. It is almost like he is trained to give photo ops.

I kind of like this shot because he looks like he is laughing.

I would like this shot a little more if his back weren't chopped off.


I really like this shot because it almost looks like I got it in the wild.

Another laughing wolverine shot.

2 comments:

BlueDragon said...

Pic #3 is my new wallpaper. Nice work as always mikoyan.

Mikoyan said...

Number 3 reminds me of laughing...