Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What the Heck?

Most of the times I go up to the office in Troy, I will get off at the I-75 and Fourteen Mile Exit. Occasionally I am stopped by the light. A couple times I looked over to the side and saw a nice sized hill of liquor bottles. So I decided this needed a picture.

Why do people get the impression that the State of Michigan is their personal trashcan? This is a pretty substantial pile of trash (although this seems cleaner than I've seend it in the past). There's the Henessey bottle and I'm not sure what the other bottle is. Then there is my personal favorite of watching cigarette butts swirl out of car windows. It's bad enough that people have to pollute their lungs with that crap....why do they have to pollute the state too? I guess Smokers' rights is a code phrase for "I can be an asshole".

No comments: