Thursday, May 19, 2011

More Shots of the Detroit Skyline from Belle Isle

I honestly don't think I can get tired of taking pictures of the Detroit Skyline from Belle Isle. As I have said repeatedly, I think it is one of the best angles for Detroit. It shows it off in its full glory I think.
For this shot, I wanted to focus on the flowered tree in the front, so the skyline is a little blurry.

Same with this one. I wanted more of the trees in front.


This was shot in manual mode because I wanted the proper settings for the sky so that I could get the shafts of light in the shot. I really like how it turned out.

Same with this one. I wish the river were just a little calmer so I could have gotten the reflection of the city in the shot.

And I think this one is my favorite of the bunch.

No comments: