Saturday, January 3, 2015

Rainy Day Blues

It's been raining pretty much all day today.  Normally that wouldn't be much of a problem for me, but it has been hovering around freezing as well which makes it a little on the slick side.  So  I decided that it would be a good day for the Wolverine.
 So first I got in my normal spot for catching the Wolverine.  As you can see, it was a pretty gray and dreary day.  It actually wasn't very fun being out in this weather but it does make for nice pictures.
 The train passed by.
 And a shot of it passing.
 I had to do some shopping but I wanted to catch the 1:05 train, so I decided to head over to Gallup after my shopping.  I decided to get some pictures of the frozen branches.
 Another one with the tracks behind it.
 It was pretty slick throughout the park.
 I kind of liked this leaf with the droplets on it.
 After a bit, I heard the crossing lights go off and then the train appeared.  I must admit, I'll have to use this spot more often as it makes a pretty good setting for the train.
 The train gets closer.
 I didn't mess too much with the zoom, but I kind of like this shot.
 The train passed and then I decided to get a picture of the tracks.
 Then I got a shot of some thistles on the way home. 
 Another one.
and I think my favorite of the bunch.

No comments: