Sunday, March 27, 2016

Michigan Exposures Hits the Road - Part III

Yesterday was spent heading back to Michigan from Norfolk.  But that was after a stop to Cape Henry and Fort Monroe.  Those were both fun.
I may start posting pictures from my trip later but right now, I am a bit on the tired side.  The amount of traffic heading from Norfolk to DC was amazing.  Once I got on I-95, it was pretty much stop and go until I got the Washington DC beltway.  It wasn't too bad getting around DC but then we hit a snag on I-270 as there was an accident that brought traffic to a crawl.  All of this pretty much meant I didn't get home until 5 in the morning.  I was thinking of getting a room at some halfway point but I wanted to be home.

Anyway, I've got a bunch of pictures to sort through.

No comments: