Saturday, January 28, 2017

Planewatching in the Light Snow

I ended up going down to Toledo today for the Toledo Men's and Women's Basketball games.  Prior to heading down there, I decided to get in a little bit of planewatching.
 We started with a 737-800 belonging to Delta.  It was arriving from Fort Lauderdale, Florida.  Sadly, it didn't bring any warm weather with it.
 As I type this post, this plane is now on its way to San Francisco from Atlanta.
 This Embrear 175 belongs to Republic Airlines, but it is flying in American Express colors.
 I'm not sure where this MD-88 was coming from as I don't have a good angle for its tail number.
 But I do like these planes.
 I stuck around long enough to catch Virgin Atlantic Flight 107 from London.
 This is a daily flight.
 And it's kind of cool.
 This ERJ-145 was coming in from LaGuardia.
 And this Airbus A320 was coming in from Orlando.  It would then go to Kansas City.
 I stuck around to catch Delta Flight 99 from Paris.
It was pretty neat.  I kind of wish I would have had more time because I could have caught the 767.

No comments: