Friday, January 27, 2017

Twilight Planewatching

It was kind of flurrying tonight, so I decided to head over to the airport to try to get some weather shots.  I wasn't sure if I was going to make it because it was getting darker.
 Well, I did make it in time and the first plane was this 757 arriving from Cancun.  It was the 757 that helped make my decision for me.  I kind of like the way the shaft of light shines out.
 It was starting to get pretty cold because it was also pretty windy.  I think I would like to do this again but with a little more light and maybe a little more weather.
 I probably should use manual settings on this sort of thing to.  Might help me get more consistent light.  I didn't realize how bright landing lights were.
 One more shot of the 757.
 I was thinking of leaving, but this Jet Blue Airbus A320 was right behind the 757.  I think I really like this shot, just wish it weren't so grainy.
 This particular aircraft was arriving from Boston.
 The side shot.
 Next up was an Embrear 175 belonging to American Eagle.
 I can't tell you where this plane was coming from because I can't quite make out the tail number.
At any rate, I was happy I made it to the airport.

No comments: