Monday, January 2, 2017

Patricia Hoey Delivers Fuel

As I waited at Riverside to catch the next ship, I saw that the Patricia Hoey was pushing her fuel barge up the river.  I didn't think anything of it at first and then I saw that the next ship was slowing down.  So after taking a couple pictures at Riverside, I headed back up to Milliken because that's where the anchorage is.
 The Patricia Hoey pushes her fuel barge up the river.  Actually, I thought it was kind of unusual for this to happen but I remembered it happening last time.  I thought that it was because Mistersky was occupied but that wasn't the case this time.  Maybe this is quicker than stopping at the fuel dock.
 The Hoey starts to pass the Tri-Centennial Lighthouse.
 The sun was starting to rise higher in the sky.
 She is a pretty nice looking tugboat though.
 She pulls alongside the Sam Laud.
 Another shot as she returns to her dock.
 A closer shot of the tug but sadly I was shooting into the sun.
One more shot as she moves on.

No comments: