Thursday, September 12, 2013

An Evening at Gallup Park

Decided to head over to Gallup Park tonight except I got there a little late and with the sky overcast I was at the jagged edge of needing my tripod.  But I soldiered on because I haven't been there in a while.
 So as I was getting out of my car, I saw this plane flying by.  Sadly, I didn't have enough light, so it may be a little on the blurry side.  It is an Airbus 319 or 320 (not sure which).
 And then I started to take pictures of other flying things.  Fortunately, these turned out a little better.
 Another duck in the water.  I kind of liked his reflection in the water.
 And then the swan decided to join the fun.  I kind of like this one with the oranges and blues in the water.  It almost reminds me of a painting.
 I kind of like this picture but I kind of wish I'd pulled out a little more to get more of his reflection in the water.
 Another duck.  I kind of liked the reflection in the water.
 I kind of liked the ripples in the water.  I was hoping to catch some of the oranges in the water though.
 I really liked this shot but it seems to be missing the swan.
 Just an overall shot of Gallup Park.  I kind of liked the look of the sunset.
 I was a little above this duck.
And one more with a moving beak.

And this weekend I will be celebrating a milestone on my blog.

No comments: