Sunday, September 22, 2013

Still Dodging Rain at Whitefish Point

I was going to pass on going up to Whitefish Point, but since I was already close enough, I figured what the heck.  The rain wasn't quite as bad but it was still pouring a bit.
 Somehow, lighthouse pictures look better with some weather behind them.
 A shot of the tower.
 Lake Superior still looked fairly angry.
 Pulled out a little to get more of the shoreline.
 A shot of the foghorn.
 Looking up at the tower.
 A full on shot of the lighthouse.
And one more shot with the flags flying in the strong winds.

All in all, it was a pretty nice trip.  I'm glad that another milestone of this blog has been reached.  The next one will be the five year anniversary I think.

I want to thank all of my regular readers.  Do continue to come here.

No comments: