Saturday, January 25, 2014

Eastern Michigan Basketball Vs Ohio Bobcats

So I went to the Eastern basketball game today.  It was actually pretty cool because they were showing it on TV.  There was actually a decent sized crowd for an Eastern game.
 I kind of liked the way the court was reflectin in this tuba.  I thought it would turn out a little better.
 The students were out in full force.
 Swoop leading the way.
 Mike Talley going for a layup.
 Karrington Ward going for a three pointer.  Eastern came out to a quick lead.
 Jalen Ross directing traffic.
 Ypsilanti's Anthony Strickland going for the net.
 Mo Hughley getting mugged on the way to the basket.
 At halftime, they had the football team in a tug of war.  This gave me a chance to get my first picture of the new football coach.  The more I read about this guy and the more I see of him, the more I like him.  I really hope that he is the right guy for the program.
 One of the football players in the tug of war.
 Jalen escaping one of the defenders.
 Raven Lee circling around the Bobcats.
 Ward driving for the hoop.
 Coach Murphy discussing strategy.
 Mike Talley working his way towards the net.
Mike Talley setting up the attack.

Like I said, Eastern came out to a quick lead and they managed to hold it for most of the game.  Sadly, they didn't have it at the end of the game.

No comments: