Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Eastern Michigan Vs. Bowling Green Falcons Basketball

I went to the Eastern Michigan game tonight.  After the crappy loss on Saturday, I was hoping that this would be a game that they would bounce back.
 Raven Lee getting mugged on his way to the basket.
 Daylen Harrison charging towards the basket.  He had a pretty good night tonight with 10 points and 8 rebounds.
 Mike Talley taking a shot.  He would later leave the game after a particularly nasty foul on him.
 Swoop dancing during one of the breaks.
 If I had any doubts about Eastern bouncing back after their loss on Saturday, this removed it.  Bryant had a  total of 26 points tonight.
 I just liked the look on his face for this shot.
 Mike Talley working his way around a Bowling Green defender.
 Mike Talley going for the layup.
Ali Farhat getting some last minute playing time.

Eastern won this one pretty handily.  I just hope they can keep this up for the rest of the season.

No comments: