Sunday, April 17, 2016

A Brief Walk

Since I had a little bit of a wait for the next ship, I decided to walk from the spot where I was to the lightship.  I figured it was a little over a mile long and I confirmed that on Google maps.  It felt pretty good actually.
 I know that I have a few pictures of the lightship but I figured a few more wouldn't kill things.  It was a pretty nice day although it was a little chilly in the morning.
 Sadly, I was shooting directly into the sun, so I'm not 100% happy with this picture.
 One of these days I will tour her.
 One of her work boats.
 A more overall shot.
 The walk along the river curves a little bit, so you can get some different angles.
 The light was hitting the bridge just right.
And a shot of the pair of bridges.  One serves as an east bound bridge and the other serves as a west bound bridge.

No comments: