Friday, July 1, 2016

Friday Night Flights - The Return to Metro

I decided to head over to Metro tonight to do a little planewatching.  I saw that the planes were coming in from the south and I figured that the parking garage would be a good vantage point for that.
 First up was a Spirit Airlines plane flying from Baltimore-Washington International Airport.  This particular aircraft is an Airbus 320.
 This CRJ-200 flew in from Greenville, South Carolina.  Tomorrow it will return there.
 I'm not sure where this plane came from but as I type this post, it is on its way to LAX.
 Delta 541 heavy cleared for visual landing on runway 21L.
 I believe Norman Greenbaum sang about this picture.
 This Embrear Phenom came from Minnesota.
 A Delta Airbus A319 landing.
 As I type, this MD90 is on its way to Denver.
 A Southwest 737.
 An MD90 belonging to American.
 A Cessna Citation V comes in for a landing.
 American 2607 cleared for landing.  This particular aircraft is arriving from Charlotte.
A Regional Jet taxiing to the gate.

No comments: