Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Sunset Jets

It was a nice night, so I decided to head over to the airport to take a few pictures.  There were a few clouds in the sky but the sun was shining pretty bright.
 As I found a spot to park, I caught this 767 as it took off and started to head off to San Francisco.
 A CRJ taking off for Montreal.
 And this 737 was coming back from San Francisco.  As I type this post, it is heading back there.  I guess it wants the rice or chocolate.
 And this MD88 was coming in from Minneapolis.  Currently this plane is on its way to Baltimore.
 A Delta 757 taking off for Orlando.
 Delta 1405 cleared for takeoff on runway 21R.  Contact the Tower at 128.15.
 And this Airbus 319 is heading to Boston.
 Delta 1225 with service to Tampa.  This MD-90 is equipped with 7 emergency exits.  Two at the front of the plane.  Four over the wing and one to the rear.  Relax and enjoy the flight.
 Another Airbus 320, but this one is headed for the city of Brotherly Love.
 Skywest proceed across the runway to your gate.
 An Embrear 175.
 Another Embrear, but this one belongs to US Airways.
 This 757 was arriving from Fort Lauderdale.  After some time on the ground, it turned around and headed to Connecticut.
 The 757 as it taxis.  I really love the looks of these planes.
 An Airbus 330 on its way to Amsterdam.
 A CRJ.
 Delta Flight 19 with service to Fort Lauderdale.  This is a 737-900.  You can tell because it has the winglets on the bottom of the wing too.  I believe this helps even more with fuel efficiency.
 And this 757 was arriving from Seattle.  As I type this post, it is on its way back.
 An Airbus A319 heading to Miami.  Presumably to meet Crockett and Tubbs.
 I don't remember what plane this was.
 This Airbus 319 is headed to Reagan International in Washington DC.
 After a slow start, this was my evening.
 A Spirit A319 coming in for a landing.
 A Hawker 800 that arrived from Miami.
 Another Mad Dog Aircraft.
 And it's descendent, the Boeing 717.
 The Spirit plane waiting patiently.
 For some reason, I associate this plane with Detroit.
And something resembling the Norm Greenbaum song.

Enjoy.

No comments: