Monday, September 12, 2016

The American Integrity Makes an Appearance

Next up is one of thirteen thousand footers.
 The American Integrity was making her way from up north.  She was on her way to the St Clair Power Plant in order to make a coal delivery.
 While she was sailing by, the sun decided to make an appearance.  I was kind of happy about that because I like the way the pilothouse is lit up against the relatively gray sky.
 The bow shot.  It's still hard to believe that something this big can navigate on the rivers.  It's even harder to believe that something this big sales on lakes.  Even if those lakes are great.
 She is framed by the Blue Water Bridge.
 The blue of the sky decided to show up for a brief moment.
 Still brief.
 Next I decided to head down to Marysville because I wanted to catch the next ship sooner.
 I was barely able to stay ahead of the American Integrity.
 She greets the Cason J. Callaway which will be the subject of my next post.
 A shot of her pilothouse.
And she continues on her way to St Clair.

No comments: