Wednesday, June 27, 2018

And the Indiana Harbor

So I looked at Marine Traffic before leaving Belle Isle.  I saw that there would be another ship coming down.
 It turned out that ship was the Indiana Harbor and I also have a friend who on her.  So I figured that I would go catch her.
 I'm not sure where she was coming from but she was headed to Cleveland.
 I think when the thousand footers head to Cleveland, they just go to the bulk terminal where they fill it up for the smaller ships to carry it up the Cuyahoga.
 Although it would be pretty awesome seeing one of these beasts navigating the Cuyahoga.
 Anyway, it was nice to see this ship.
 Just to give you an idea of the size of one of these.
 I love this sticker.
And she continues on to Cleveland.  I think it is another 14 hours or so from this point.

No comments: