Wednesday, June 27, 2018

The Mounties Going After Their Man

There is saying that the Royal Canadian Mounted Police always gets its man.  I don't often get post pictures of the Mounties on here, so it was kind of cool.
 After the Windsor police boat passed by, I saw another one.  As I saw it in the distance, I wasn't quite sure what it was.
 It looked like any other boat.
 But as it got closer, I thought it was a police boat of some sort.
 And then I saw that it was a Royal Canadian Mounted Police boat.  The Royal Canadian Mounted Police force is the federal and national police force of Canada.  It provides police protection all across Canada and was formed in 1920 after the merging of the Royal Northwest Mounted Police and the Dominion Police.  They only use their horses in ceremonial functions though.
One more shot.

No comments: