Saturday, June 2, 2018

Hanging With Wilson

After going to see Star Wars this afternoon, I decided that I wanted to get pictures of the Air France 787 flying since I haven't been able to catch it in flight lately.
 First up was this Airbus A320 landing from Punta Cana.
 It was followed by this CRJ-200 arriving from Toronto.
 This CRJ-700 was getting ready to take off for Philadelphia.
 And MD-90 waiting for it's turn to head to Philadelphia.
 A jetBlue A320 arriving from Boston.
 It was followed by a Spirit A320 from Seattle.
 Of course the plane I was waiting for was the Air France 787-9.
 It was coming in from Paris, France.
 And it was roughly an 8 hour flight.
 Some smoking tires as it hits the runway.
 Making the turn towards the gate.
I went to a different spot tonight.  There is an industrial park on the other side of 275.  It's kind of in line with planes coming into 4L.  This A320 was arriving from Atlanta.
 A CRJ-700 coming in from Portland, Maine.
 The other plane I was waiting for was the Fed Ex DC-10 arriving from Memphis.
It will be a sad day when the DC-10s disappear from the skies.

No comments: