Monday, June 11, 2018

Monday Evening Flights

I decided to head over to the airport tonight.  I found out that Air France was going to be ending their 787 service to Detroit soon.  That means that I will only be able to catch one 787 when I go to the airport and that's only a certain days.
I heard that one of the runways was closed and the planes were coming in from the south, so I decided to check out another spot.  It wasn't too bad and it was sort of out of the way, so I'll probably use it again when the opportunity arises.
 First up was a Delta Airlines A319 arriving from Monterrey.
 It wasn't long before the Royal Jordanian 787 appeared.  Fortunately, I didn't miss her.
 When the Air France 787 stops, this will be the only 787 I will see at Detroit unless there are diversions or something.
 An American Eagle CRJ-700 arriving from O'Hare.
 Because of where I was, I was able to catch the A350 as well.  This one was arriving from Beijing.
 A Spirit A320 from San Diego.
 It was followed by an E175 from O'Hare.
 I think this Southwest 737 was arriving from Atlanta.
 An MD-90 from Minneapolis.
 A United A319 from San Francisco.
 Another Spirit A320.  This one was coming from Seattle.
 The CRJ-200 from Bay City.
 The Air France 787-9 coming from Paris.
 The lighting was just about right.
 The Air Canada CRJ-200 from Toronto.
 A CRJ-700 from Dulles Airport in Washington D.C.
 It was followed by a CRJ-900 from Grand Rapids.
 A CRJ-200 from Ottawa.
 And one from South Bend.
 A CRJ-900 from Portland, Maine.
 A CRJ-900 from Charlotte.
 This 757-200 was arriving from Mexico City.
 Another angle of that plane.
 An E135 from LaGuardia.
 An E175 from Newark.
 A CRJ-700 from Dulles.
 A CRJ-200 from Binghamton, New York.
 This 757-300 was arriving from LAX.
 Another angle of that plane.
 A 717 from Milwaukee.
And one from Dallas.

No comments: