Tuesday, July 10, 2018

A Brief Bout of Spotting

I decided to go do some boatwatching on Saturday and as I was heading out, I saw that there was a 757 on the way in.  I then decided to stop at Metro Airport on the way over to boatwatching.
 First up was an Embrear 175 arriving from ORD.  I will have to admit, after doing some planewatching at O'Hare, Detroit is a bit of a let down.  I mean it's busy enough but not nearly the number of heavies.  Oh well, it still is my airport.
 And really, who can resist planes?  This Embrear 175 was arriving from Houston.
 I was happy to see the Trash Panda though.  An A350 arriving from Shanghai.
 The other runway was handling a 717 from New Orleans.
 But it was the 757, I was interested in.
 This particular one was coming in from LAX.
 As I looked in the sky, I saw that there was another one.
And it was arriving from Seattle.

2 comments:

dowdy49581@gmail.com. said...

Flying in these airliners is becoming a habit with my wife and I. She is from Manila, Philippines and I from Ohio.

dowdy49581@gmail.com. said...

We will be living 6 months in each country. Our flights to Manila have taken us thru Shanghi,Singapore and Tokyo.