Sunday, July 22, 2018

Life Is Just a Fantasy

You may wonder about the title and it will be explained in a moment.
 Sometimes I go boatwatching for a specific ship.  In this case I was waiting for the Blough.  Many times, I just catch that ship and leave.
 In this case, there were a couple of ships that weren't too far away, so I decided to stick around for them.
 The Algonova was the first of those two ships.  Here she is with the MacArthur Bridge behind her.  I think she was coming down from Sarnia.
 I think she was heading down to Nanticoke.
 As for the title.  Back in the 80's, there was a Canadian band called "AldoNova".  I'm not sure if they released many songs, but they had one called "Life is Just a Fantasy".
 And since her name is close to that, it tends to stick with me.
And she continues on her way to Nanticoke.

No comments: