Thursday, July 26, 2018

A Night At the Airport

I decided to head over to the airport on Tuesday night.  I was hoping to catch the Frontier flight plus it was a pretty night.
 I never really noticed that you could see the ground reflected in the bottom of the planes before.  This is an A321 arriving from San Diego.
 An MD-90 arriving from Denver.
 A United Express E-175 arriving from Houston.
 I think this is an A319 arriving from Charlotte.
 A 737 arriving from Seattle.
 I wasn't terribly upset about missing the Frontier flight because there were 757 flights to be seen.
 I only caught one of them because I didn't think the next one would arrive before it turned too dark.
 This one was arriving from Seattle.
A Boeing 717 arriving from Dallas.
It was followed by another one arriving from O'Hare.

No comments: