Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The Old War Veteran

Next up is the Lee A. Tregurtha.  She's been on this blog numerous times in the past because she is a favorite of mine.
 When I arrived at the Locks, she was tied up just outside of the MacArthur Lock.  There was pretty heavy fog on the St. Mary's River.
 Shortly after the Leitch had left, she started to get underway.  It took me a bit to get out of the Locks area but I wanted pictures of her, so I headed down to Mission Point.  I barely got pictures of her.
 But nice enough.
 And she pulled away from Mission Point.
 So I decided to head over to 4 Mile Beach.  I kind of like that spot anyway.  And I was able to get nicer pictures of her.
 You can still see her ocean style bow.
 One of the things I like about the Lakes is that there are fans of all sizes.
 And a straight on shot.
One more shot for good measure.

No comments: