Thursday, August 8, 2013

Random Buildings

As I said, I decided to head from Del-Ray to Belle Isle.
 This is one of my favorite street views.  It is the view of Downtown Detroit as you are heading east on Fort Street.  It is kind of a view of Classic Detroit.  I almost think this picture would work well in black and white.
 And then I was on my spot on Belle Isle.  It has been a while since I've been on this particular spot of Belle Isle.  It does present a nice view of the Detroit Skyline.
 It's a kind of nice view of the MacArthur Bridge but I think the view from the boat is better.
 Back to the Detroit Skyline.  I know I say it all the time but I think Detroit has one of the better skylines out there.
 I'm not sure what building this is.  Kind of looks like a power plant.
 The distillery.
 Another view of the Detroit Skyline.  This time pulled back a bit to get the full expanse.
 A closer shot of the skyline.
 Even closer yet.
 I used to know what church this was, but I can't remember right now.
And grain elevators.

No comments: